Monday, January 25, 2010

STDs!

Of all kinds, colors, and shapes. Except, the good kind. Of paper. And really only one size and one shape. And one color. To inform you avid blog-followers of the date of our wedding. Which, if you do read this blog, you already know, just now you'll have something to hang on the fridge. These save-the-date cards were finished in just one night! It took me all of... three hours? to line, print, cut, stuff, seal and address. I give you...

THE STDs!

Those are the self-lined envelopes I made. Pre-purchased envelopes, but the pretty paper was all me, baby.


These are self-made using templates on Word. Not the fanciest thing, but I'm proud of them 'cuz I made them myself.

Expect them in the mail relatively soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! Did you decide on a venue, too?! Where! Where! Chestnut Square? The Cotton Mill? Heard-Craig? Surrey House?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so cool on the computer, I can't wait to see it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm meeting with the Heard in February, Mary. Going home for some doctor's appointments so my mom is going to help me do some registry stuff and looking at dresses/venue. The Heard is very VERY well-priced, and they have our date open, so I'm really hoping I can secure that for our venue. EEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete