Monday, December 14, 2009

Homemade Excellence

So, before finals started I did a little shopping for cheap rubber stamps to make a "monogram" because buying a self-inking monogram stamp is ridiculous and I could never reuse it after the wedding. Hence, the rubber stamps.

I've decided to keep it a little off kilter, so not every stamp will be the same so each person will know that it was stamped with looooove. :)

The back of the envelopes will be stamped and embossed on the flap.


Then, for whatever else I decide to use the "monogram" for will be done in two different shades of pink to give some dimension to things. So, some things will have light pink and some will have dark pink. Also, excuse the extra stamp area. I did this quickly and without much precision.

(personal photos)
The best part about it is that the stamping, powdering and embossing took all of thirty seconds for the envelope and the two practice "monograms". Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment