Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh. Pain in my...

Well, so I started messing with formatting tonight for my invitations. It went on for about thirty minutes before I just got so frustrated I gave up. I'm not really sure how to get my printer to print on the size I want.

My plan originally was to just cut my white paper to 4"x6" and print on them and then cut them to the proper size for the invites. But, I can't seem to figure out how to make my freaking Word go to 4"x6" and I can't seem to find programs online to create nice response postcards or invitations. I'm getting frustrated and it hasn't even really started.

Perhaps a DIY invitation was a lofty expectation. Maybe I just need to do a DIY kit that already has everything there and I just print off the pages. They include formatting in the instructions with a template and everything. I just really like the handmade feel to the invitations I already wanted, but I think maybe I should just make it easier on myself and do a kit. :/

2 comments:

  1. Ahem. Maybe this'll help: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/wordprocessingsoftware/l/blPapersize.htm

    If not, search for some other walk-throughs in how to change the paper size in word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love you, Mary! That showed me exactly how to change the paper size. :) You rock.

    ReplyDelete