Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cough Syrup Will Affect Thinking...

So, although I've gotten a ton done in the wedding spectrum, there's still so much I've got to do. I'm not only doing full-time school (rockin' 12 hours online), but I'm working full-time and planning this wedding.

We're under the five-month marker now, which means crunch time. According to The Knot, I should've had almost everything done by now. I should be on my second to last dress fitting, have done a hair trial, known my makeup plan, met with a bakery and a florist, none of which I have done.

And, to top off my huge to-do list, I have bronchitis. Just got diagnosed yesterday. My abs are getting a serious workout from all this coughing. Plus, I barely slept for the last two days, but seeing as I called into work today (I'm highly contagious) I finally caught up on sleep with my hard core cough medicine. And now I get to catch up on some schoolwork and reading while still creeping the internet on wedding stuff.

My cough syrup on the other hand, is amazing. It's got codeine, so it completely knocks me out and stops the coughing so I can finally sleep. But, it also makes me think everything is wrong with my wedding. Last night, in my drug induced thinking, I was freaking out about colors. Like I needed to change them. Duh, I don't want to, as it's one more thing for me to do, but in my drug stupor I thought about changing them. Never a good idea to do wedding planning under the influence.

Oh, and I'm completely sick of winter. I'm pretty glad we're not getting married in the winter like was previously discussed between the fiance and myself. It snows practically every other day, but doesn't stick to actually get me out of doing stuff. It's just snow and ice to scrape off my car. I'm ready for the warmth, but I know that once that comes I'll complain about the heat too! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment