Monday, February 22, 2010

What? It's only Monday?!

So, I can't believe it's only Monday. I feel like the weekend flew by and I got nothing accomplished. Thankfully, my homework load was light and I didn't have a whole lot to do for classes or work. Just a bit or relaxing.

On to wedding business... I worked on our programs this weekend. I didn't make all of them, but I worked on the formatting and the mock-up. Plus, I printed one and put it together just so I can see exactly how I want it. It looks really good, and it's not very time intensive--which is just what I need. And, with the programs came ceremony music. I made some executive decisions and decided what I wanted to use. Trenton... he'll just have to deal. :P

Also, I think I found different shoes. I figured in the long run, I couldn't justify the $100 shoe purchase. I think these new ones are just as cute, have a wider heel (so I won't bite it on the dance floor, or Heaven forbid- the aisle!) and are just $40. And, because they aren't satin, they are a bit more re-wearable. They're blue, of course, and they're super cute. Take a look!


Also, I really like the idea of the bamboo tableware, but I'm still not sure if we're doing a buffet dinner or just heavy hors d'oeuvres. No decision made yet. But, I have so many more deadline items to do rather than decide on food. That can wait.

Sigh. It's been a long few weeks with all this school stuff, the full-time job, and the wedding planning. It's starting to take a toll on my body, but you know what, in 136 days, it's going to be so worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooo. I'm a big, BIG fan of those shoes. That's the same brand as my wedding shoes, y'know. I love Madden Girl. That's about what I spent on mine as well. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm a big fan too. I'm excited that I am only 135ish days away, but then I think of how much I have yet to do. I'm freaking out a little. :P

    ReplyDelete