Monday, February 8, 2010

Cue Chariots of Fire Theme

I'm finishing a marathon of wedding business. In three days I have gotten a dress, booked a venue, finished an entire registry and finished my Save-The-Dates!

I ran quickly after work today to get some extra stamps for my STDs so I can send them out tomorrow (exactly five months away from the wedding!). I got return address written on each envelope and made the few extras that I was still missing after finalizing the guest list. Saturday night I got a surprise of an additional five guests to invite, but no big-- our venue can accommodate!

Now on to my to-do list for the next five months... eep. I haven't quite started even making the list nonetheless accomplishing any of it. However, according to The Knot, I'm way behind on my planning. You should've seen the list with urgent, red clocks next to each "late" item. I'm not even planning a ketubah, so I don't know how really to get rid of the urgent clock. So, I figured I'd just say I did it and move on.

Sheesh. More on the planning and timing later. It's gonna be a long road!

No comments:

Post a Comment