Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Le Sigh.

So, as you all know, I'm a terrible mess of full-time business. Full-time work, full-time school, and a little bit of wedding planning thrown in. It does not include any down time. My "down time" is writing in this blog and sleeping.

Well, in my sleeping time, I like to think of wedding bells and papers as I drift off to dreamland. I think of tulle, and ribbons, and bright green bridesmaids dresses with HUGE puffy sleeves. All the things a real wedding make. BAHAHA. I'm kidding.

This weekend, however, I'm hoping to get my "Will You Be My... (insert bridal position here) cards made/sent. It is *one* more thing I have to do, but I figure even though I've talked to all my girls already, it would be a super sweet gesture and they can all keep it and see it, or scrapbook it, or whatever they want. Plus, I'm super crafty-DIY bride, so it will probably take me about... 10 minutes to whip up a cute card.

I've already made up my mind about the whole Who-Is-My-Maid-Of-Honor business. I just need to talk to everybody and explain. I hope everyone understands and knows what a hard choice it was for me. I toyed with the idea of co-MOHs, but, in the long run, I felt like that wasn't necessarily fair to everyone. So, one it is. Although, I have a special job/part for everyone in our bridal party whether they know it or not. :P

*insert sinister bridal laugh here*

No comments:

Post a Comment