Monday, April 12, 2010

I Have No Clever Title

In these early morning moments before work, I have some extra time because I woke up an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off because sleep, apparently, evades me. I'm not a happy camper right now and any plans I had to be productive tonight have now been overshadowed by my need for sleep.

Homework has started to take over my life as the semester is coming to a close. We're only about four weeks out from finals, and thus, lots of projects and papers are coming due. What does this mean for my beloved nuptials in a mere 88 days?

Well, they've kind of stopped. I've not done anything wedding-related (besides blogging occasionally) for a few weeks. No progress has really been made, and I just can't find the time to do anything. Invitations need to be started soon as there is a lot of cutting and printing and gluing required. I'll get there. Time management, people. I've learned it well.

In other news, my loving groom is still unavailable and while I would love to talk to him about wedding plans, I can't. I do, however, talk to my poor roommates and his best man on a regular basis. [Sorry, Nick!] I just need someone to just bounce ideas off even if they don't help in making decisions. They just need to listen.

Sigh. Weddings are tough stuff, but for me, I am just ready to be done and married.

No comments:

Post a Comment