Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Could Go Around The World...

...in the time we have left til our Texas wedding!

That's right, folks. We're eighty days away! [Kudos to myself on the 'Around the World in Eighty Days' reference!]


We're a mere forty-four days away from the Seattle courthouse wedding. I've already booked my flight out there, courtesy of my dad's airline miles. I'm super stoked to fly out there, but we still have a lot to do before we can actually get married up there.

At least three days before I fly into Sea-Tac, Trenton has to take our marriage application to the courthouse. Plus, before that I have to fill out, sign and notarize my part of the application. Then send it to Trenton, who will then fill out his portion, sign and notarize the thing. We're good to go after that and a short three day waiting period. Once all plans are in place, I can call the courthouse to set up an appointment with a judge to marry us.

Then WE'LL BE LEGAL! And looming over us, ominously of course, will be the loads of paperwork that comes following our nuptials. Oh, the joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment