Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're Here Already?!

MY DRESS IS HERE! MY DRESS IS HERE!

Dear, dear JCrew. I am so pleased that not only will you be refunding my discount, but also, you got my dress here in a mere three days! I ordered you Sunday night, dress, and you arrived in my sweet, sweet arms on Thursday. [So technically, four days, but considering I ordered it at 8 PM on Sunday, I think it's three...]

I already put the dress on. Now, it doesn't hit right at my natural waist correctly, mostly due to my height and bust size, but it still looks so darn cute! I absolutely love the fabric, and I think with a cardigan, some cute flats and some funky jewelry, this dress is going to be rockin'! Plus... it has pockets.

I'D PUT SNACKS IN IT! I so wanted my wedding gown to have pockets in it so I could munch during the wedding, but I found my dress for such a good price and not to mention, I absolutely adore it! It's been the hardest thing to keep from Trenton. I love it so much I just want to tell him what it looks like and show it to him. I want him to enjoy it like I enjoy it.

So, there we have it. A dress for my courthouse wedding. Now just to decide what to wear with said dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment