Monday, April 19, 2010

What's That, To-Do List?

... You don't like getting things crossed off of you? You don't get the glory of looming ominously over my head?!


Well, I am not sorry. I got my ticket to Seattle! Courtesy of my father and his thousands of air miles, and Alaska Air. For some reason, you can use your American Airlines miles on other airlines. It has something to do with "OneWorld", I guess. My amazing, FMIL, told me about it as she sat through a chilly and wet lacrosse game this weekend.

So, I tell my dad, I look it up. I give him flight information, he books it. Happy me. Now we just have to hope that all the return dates are close, the marriage license gets submitted in time, and a judge can see us the day I fly in. Now the question is...

To buy a Little White Dress for the civil ceremony or not to buy? That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment